From Kevin Stich, new owner of The Haunted Hotel:
As most of you all know, I have been involved in the Haunted Attraction Industry for the past 3 years as co owner with my brother Brian to Wolf Creek Haunted Forest. After the end of the 2011 season we found out the land we were using was not going to be available for the 2012 season. This brought an end to Wolf Creek but since then, we have been on the hunt to continue haunting for the 2012 season. As we closed one door, another huge door has opened!!! I am proud to announce we will become to new owners of the Nationally Recognized and Famous Haunted Hotel!!!!!! This is such a huge opportunity and a blessing at the same time. I want to thank Todd Ewing Moore and Terry Campbell for this opportunity and having the faith in me to continue the legacy which is The Haunted Hotel. We have a lot of work ahead of us and I can't wait!!!!!
Please visit www.hauntednetwork.com for more information on The Haunted Hotel.
Factory of Terror in Canton, Ohio will be open Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th from 7:00 pm until 12:00 am. Free Wristbands good for 25% off admission on select dates in October will be given out to a limited number of customers. Tickets are $16 a person. Please visit www.factoryofterror.net for more information on the haunt.
Get ready! Friday, July 13th, FORSAKEN Haunted House will be opening its doors for a special GLOW STICK EVENT! What does that mean? Try walking through the fully operational haunt with no light to illuminate your path but a tiny glow stick. There will be cast members to "help" you through, it's full contact, and it's happening ONE NIGHT ONLY! Friday, July 13th, 2012! Tickets to the Forsaken Haunted House Glow Stick event are available to purchase online for only $16, or for $20 you can purchase them at the door. Tickets are sold by the hour and only a select number of people will be let in per hour - so get your tickets early! Make the wait in line quicker by visiting www.forsakenhaunt.com. Print out the waiver, get all the signatures required and bring it with you!
Become a charter member of The Haunted Hydro's Centurion Guild. Membership is limited to 101 people and includes.
1. One invitation to a special night of fun and fright on Saturday, October 6 for our debut of the annual Centurion Guild Membership Reception “Ghostly Gala” featuring a “Behind the scenes tour, finger foods, spirits and exclusive entertainment
2. 1 collectable “Centurion guild” Long Sleeve T-Shirt listing all members on the back of the shirt - $20.00 value
3. 2 – Complimentary VIP Monster Bash Tickets - $70.00 value or 4 – Combo Tickets
4. Specially designed membership card
5. Registry in our online newsletter listing special events, appearances, contests, discounts and more!
6. Part of the fee proceeds will be used for necessary building restoration & maintenance.
7. Plus a charitable donation of $5.00 of every membership will be given each year to a worthy community minded organization or event.
For more information, please visit www.thehauntedhydro.com.
"Sandyland Acres Haunted Hayride and Farmers Revenge will be holding their Job Fair/Actor Meeting on Sunday, August 5th at 4:00 PM. We will be looking for energetic people for acting, loading wagons, taking tickets, etc . Must be 18 or older to apply !"
For more information on Sandyland Acres, please visit www.sandylandacres.com