The Haunted Hotel Has Been Sold!


 From Kevin Stich, new owner of The Haunted Hotel:

As most of you all know, I have been involved in the Haunted Attraction Industry for the past 3 years as co owner with my brother Brian to Wolf Creek Haunted Forest. After the end of the 2011 season we found out the land we were using was not going to be available for the 2012 season. This brought an end to Wolf Creek but since then, we have been on the hunt to continue haunting for the 2012 season. As we closed one door, another huge door has opened!!! I am proud to announce we will become to new owners of the Nationally Recognized and Famous Haunted Hotel!!!!!! This is such a huge opportunity and a blessing at the same time. I want to thank Todd Ewing Moore and Terry Campbell for this opportunity and having the faith in me to continue the legacy which is The Haunted Hotel. We have a lot of work ahead of us and I can't wait!!!!!

Please visit www.hauntednetwork.com for more information on The Haunted Hotel.

No comments: